[SDD215e] You should not get a journal entry for Glint's quest if he has never been in the party
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/08/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 188.8.131.52|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
- Load the attached save game.
- Talk to Glint; select ( 1 > 1 > 1 > 1 > 3 )
- Travel north to the Dead Man's Pass.
- Answer ( 2 > 3 > 3 > 3 > 3 ) in the parley dialogue.
- Travel south to the Coalition Camp.
- Open the journal.
You have journal entry 70626 (quest) in the journal:
I've found all of Glint's missing family members that I can. There's no time to look for more, so the gnome will have to be content.
You do not have journal entry 70626 (quest) in the journal.
BD3000.BCS. You will only potentially have a quest to close if Glint has been in the party at some point so it can be confusing for players that only talked to Glint without letting him join to get a journal update here.
Internal report #22662.
#1 Updated by Anders Svensson over 3 years ago
- File 000000214-Camp.zip added
- Subject changed from Glint Quest to [SDD215e] You should not get a journal entry for Glint's quest if he has never been in the party
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Submitted
So Glint gave me the quest(?) of finding his family members, but I didn't have him join my party. I found one of his family under Dragonspear Castle and told her to flee, then the journal updated, but when I saw Glint again there was no option to tell him. Also when the siege begins my journal updates saying I ran out of time to complete the quest. Confusing.