Camera should not pan away from Neera during her introductory cutscene
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/07/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 220.127.116.11|
Steps 1-8 below if required
9. Load the attached save.
10. Walk northeast and exit the area.
11. Select the Slums as a destination.
The camera is focused on an empty part of the random area on arrival.
The camera should be focused on the player/party.
Internal report #22608
Bug reporter and forum link:
This is how Neera now arrives in the "ambush" that happens after seeing her teleport out of the Bridge District. As you can see, I'm stuck in the cinematic mode, looking at a corner of the screen, until she initiates the conversation, at which point the screen fixes itself.
If a clean save is required, precede with these steps.
1. Load the attached
Neera Bridge save.
2. Exit north and travel to the Bridge District.
3. Respond to Lt Aegisfield (1, 2, 2).
4. Walk west and click through the peasant dialogue.
5. Locate the inn at x3200 y2000, and jump there.
6. Enter the inn, and exit.
7. Return to Lt Aegisfield.
8. Observe Neera's cutscene.