Localized BG:EE content should not be missing from the SoD build
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/01/2016|
|Classification:||B - Severe||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 126.96.36.199|
|Found In Version:|
- Download a clean copy of SoD in the Beamdog client
- Launch SoD
- Go to Options -> Sound, set the voice volume to 100%
- Go to Options -> Language, set the language to German, quit and restart the SoD build
- Start a new BG1 game with Abdel
- Notice the voice-over for the prologue chapter text; click Done
- Select Abdel and notice Abdel's soundset
The prologue voice-over and the player soundset are in English.
The voice-over and soundset should be in German.
The localized BG:EE content of all languages is missing from the SoD build (except TLK and LUA files). This includes all soundsets, movies, voice-overs, and language-specific fonts and
override files. For reference, compare the contents of the language directories in the base BG:EE build (953 MB) to those in the SoD build (280 MB).
This might also be a problem in the GOG build, and potentially in the building process for the Steam build, though the end result is different there due to the zip package for the DLC.Links
- Private Tracker: #22165