Cancelling a Dual Class action should not remove weapon proficiencies
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/05/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 22.214.171.124|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 126.96.36.199|
1. Load the attached SoD save.
2. From the Character record (R), click Dual Class -> Class -> Mage -> Done -> Back -> Back.
3. Scroll down to Weapon Proficiencies.
Character has no weapon proficiencies
Character should have 2 pips in bastard sword and 4 pips in long sword.
Internal report #22697
I play a kensai and suddenly, i lost my five star in long sword and my two stars in "Two swords". I have just finished the quest in the cleric temple. it happens between the entrance of the cave and the end of the quest. I did not gain any level between.
#2 Updated by Basile Verheecke over 3 years ago
- File 000000001-Quick-Save.rar added
My character was not subjected to a Maze. But there was one sort send by an Illithid which decrease intelligence.
I talk about the Cyric temple transformes in Ball one, in the Forest of Wyrms area.
My save is attached
#4 Updated by Richard Hilton over 3 years ago
- File 000000409-Kensai start.zip added
- Subject changed from My martial skills disapeared to Cancelling a Dual Class action should not remove weapon proficiencies
- Description updated (diff)
Given your other report was dualling this kensai to mage, I tried testing that. Hopefully that's the reason.