Neera should retain her level, equipment and spells from the prologue
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/03/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 126.96.36.199|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 188.8.131.52|
- Load the attached save game "000000226-Troll_Claw_Neera."
- Travel to Boareskyr Bridge (you might get a random encounter on the way).
- Explore Map:
- Jump ( Ctrl-J ) to [4396.1193]
- Use the nearby teleport circle.
- Answer ( 1 > 1 > 1 > 1 ) in dialogue with Khalid.
- Talk to Neera; select ( 1 > 1 > 1 )
- Open Neera's character record, inventory, and spell book.
Neera is level 7. She is only wearing a Knave's Robe and Adoy's Belt. Her spell book only has two level 5 spells.
Neera is level 9. She is wearing an Adventurer's Robe, Adoy's Belt, Relairs's Mistake, and other items. Her spell book has ten level 5 spells.
Neera is imported from the attached Final Save. If I play the game without reloading I get the expected result as can be seen in the save "000000229-Neera_OK."
Internal report #23297.
#3 Updated by Philipp Wiktorin over 3 years ago
- File 000000002-Final-Save.zip added
- Found In Version changed from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
I want to confirm that this bug seems to persist in 18.104.22.168. As far as I can tell, it affects Neera only. Even though she carries over everything in the prologue, levels, equipment, inventory and spells are lost in chapter 9.
I went ahead and attached the BGEE save I used to import my party to SoD.
#5 Updated by Anders Svensson over 3 years ago
- File 000000226-Troll_Claw_Neera.zip added
- File 000000229-Neera_OK.zip added
- File 000000230-Neera_Not_OK.zip added
- Subject changed from Neera's worn inventory is wiped when found in chapter 9 to Neera should retain her level, equipment and spells from the prologue
- Status changed from New to Submitted
Neera doesn't appear to have her equipped gear from what she had at the end of the prologue.
I can't imagine this is intended being that every other returning party member encountered still retains their worn equipment.
#9 Updated by swit swit about 3 years ago
This report is related to this problem: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/789128?
Same thing happens to Dorn. GAM entries duplication for these 2 NPCs is caused by bugs in DLG files. In order to fix it you should:
1. In DORN.DLG remove 3 instances of:
2. In NEERA.DLG remove 3 instances of: