Black Pits ending screen should not have missing UI
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/02/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 188.8.131.52|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
1. Select Black Pits section
2. Click on "Load Game".
3. Select the Autosave game attached to this issue.
4. Once the game is loaded, talk with Najim and select the first option to end The Black Pits.
5. During the Ending only the scrolling text can be seen. The UI that has an image of Najim is not showing.
UI during the ending of The Black Pits is missing. Only scrolling text appears.
The ending should have the scrolling text and the UI showing the image of Najim as in previous versions.
Internal report #22280
#6 Updated by David Navarro over 3 years ago
- File blackpitsending.jpg added
I just tested the beta, and run the Black Pits Ending.
It now shows the picture, but the interface is the blue one instead of the black one. The text is not well centered on the picture either.
I have attached a screenshot showing the problems.