Difficulty setting should be remembered for individual save files.
|Status:||Closed - Dupe||Start date:||03/22/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 220.127.116.11|
- Start a new game with normal difficulty.
- Save this new game under the name "Normal Difficulty"
- Return to the main menu.
- Start another new game with Legacy of Bhaal difficulty.
- Load the "Normal Difficulty" game that was saved earlier.
- Press the "O" key and select "Gameplay".
Observed: Legacy of Bhaal mode is active in the game that was started at normal difficulty (you can tell because there is no difficulty slider present on this menu).
Expected: When this game is loaded the difficulty should still be on normal as it was when the game was saved.
Notes: A loaded game will always use whatever difficulty was last set, regardless of what the setting was when that particular game was saved. Were it not for issue #20540 I suspect the only way to turn off Legacy of Bhaal mode for all games would be to start a new game with a different setting.
#1 Updated by Jamie Beadle almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed - Dupe
Marked as duplicate. The issue is the same as the one from #20540. The problem was that it was being read from the user settings. It should no longer be read from the user profile settings, but from the save game.