[Multiplayer] Dialogue should not show when a player is in the Inventory, Map or Character screens
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||03/18/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 18.104.22.168|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 22.214.171.124|
1. Start a multiplayer game with the Abdel and Halen pregens.
2. Assign Halen to a client device.
3. Client: Open the Inventory Screen (I -> 2).
4. Host: Talk to a Tutor.
A dialogue box is opened over the inventory screen.
The dialogue box should only appear on the main Game screen.
Internal report #21602
Check the screenshot. It also happened to me while I was on the Record page of my character, while Tresset spoke to an NPC.
Additional screenshot of side-by-side behaviour added.
#1 Updated by Richard Hilton over 3 years ago
- File Client dialogue over screen.jpg added
- Subject changed from [Multiplayer] When one players speaks to an NPC, another player shouldn't see the dialogue (and the whole text screen) if this another player is in any additional screen, like Inventory or Record to [Multiplayer] Dialogue should not show when a player is in the Inventory, Map or Character screens
- Description updated (diff)