Journal quest "Troubles in the Region" should not display"No Objective Text" subheading
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||03/15/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 22.214.171.124|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 126.96.36.199|
1. Start a new game with the Abdel pregen.
3. Talk to Volo about the Captain of the Guard (2, 2).
4. Talk to Volo about troubles plaguing the mines (2, 3).
5. Exit the inn.
7. Locate Berrun Ghastkill at x2300 y1400, and jump there (Ctrl/j).
8. Respond to Berrun (Enter).
9. From the Journal (J), expand the
Troubles in the Region entry.
Header below "Troubles in the Region" reads "No Objective Text".
Header below "Troubles in the Region" should have in-game date and time details.
Public report #21612
The same applies to entries for "Troubles in the Region" gleaned from Berrun Ghastkill, as well as innkeeper rumors. Possibly more.