Clicking anywhere on the Nashkel Mine destination after Dorn's ambush should enable travel to the area
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||03/12/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 220.127.116.11|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 18.104.22.168|
1. Exit East and select the top of the Nashkel Mine icon -> Travel.
2. Respond to Senjak (all 1's).
3. Kill the hostiles (Ctrl/y).
4. Recruit Dorn (all 1's).
5. Exit west and travel back to Nashkel.
6. Exit east and click the top of the Nashkel Mine map.
The Travel button remains disabled.
Clicking anywhere on the Nashkel Mine icon should enable travel.
The entire icon is selectable if Dorn's ambush has not taken place.
Once the ambush happens, only the bottom half of the Nashkel Mine icon can be selected. This stays the case for the remainder of the game. It will be confusing to players as there is no indication why they cannot travel, or that clicking lower on the icon will work.
Internal report #21110
Earlier save used so the working state of travel to the mine can be seen.