The "Load" button in the Load Game menu should not make the 'click' sound twice
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||03/11/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 220.127.116.11|
1. Start a new game.
2. From the Options menu, click Sound and check the volume sliders are set to audible values.
3. From the Game Screen (G), make a Quicksave (Q).
4. From the Options screen (O), select "Load Game'.
5. Highlight the save you want to load and press "Load"
The "Click" sound plays twice.
There should only be one clicking sound.
Internal report #31124
n.b. double-clicking a save only produces a single click. If the sounds are to be different, it would make sense for the double click to have two sounds and the single click to have it once.
#1 Updated by Richard Hilton over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from [Windows 8.1 Steam] Pressing the "Load" button in the Load Game menu should not make the 'click' sound two or three times in a row. to The "Load" button in the Load Game menu should not make the 'click' sound twice
- Description updated (diff)