The mouse should move the camera down when zoomed fully out
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||03/10/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 220.127.116.11|
1. Launch the game.
2. Switch to Fullscreen mode if in Windowed mode (Alt/Enter).
3. Start a new game with the Abdel pregen.
4. Confirm the mouse can scroll the camera down and right.
5. Switch out of the game (Alt/Tab).
6. Return to the game (click on the Taskbar icon).
7. Zoom out as far as the game allows (scroll wheel down).
8. Use the mouse to scroll right and then down.
The camera can't be moved down.
The mouse should move the camera down when zoomed fully out.
Internal report #21225
Public report indicates scrolling right can also be affected, but not able to reproduce.
The extended zoom is mentioned in internal ticket #20867
#1 Updated by Anders Svensson over 3 years ago
Please update your reports to use the correct format: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/46858/how-to-report-bugs