Dying in Black Pits should return to the Black Pits menu
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||03/05/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 18.104.22.168|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 22.214.171.124|
1. Extract the attached save to your bpsave folder.
2. Launch BGEE.
3. From 'The Black Pits', select 'Single Player' -> 'Load Game'.
4. Load the 'Save before CtrlY' save.
5. Kill Bellowgulp (Ctrl/y).
6. Wait for Baeloth kill the party in a cutscene.
7. When the cutscene ends, select 'Single Player' -> 'Load Game'.
BGEE saves are shown, and load into BGEE.
Black Pits saves should be shown, and load into BP.
Internal tracker #21202
#1 Updated by Richard Hilton over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from [Windows7, Beamdog, BP] Upon death in BP by Baeloth's spell after killing a salesman, you are returned to the Baldur's Gate starting menu, not BP menu to Dying in Black Pits should return to the Black Pits menu
- Description updated (diff)
- Found In Version deleted (